ForumsQuestionsWhy is scheduler showing no tasks if there are tasks pending?

Why is scheduler showing no tasks if there are tasks pending?
fcano

Posted: Jan 23, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi!

I have a lot of long tasks where partial work is possible and I have 15 minutes left to do something. Why is sheduler not showing at least 1 task?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 23, 2015
Its hard to say without knowing more about your tasks. Its probably because the task are hidden for some other reason, like a future start-date or something. Try increasing the time available to 2 hours and see if some tasks show up. If they do, then maybe those tasks haven't been set for partial work.
fcano

Posted: Jan 27, 2015
If I put 2 hours, tasks are shown but I'm sure all my tasks are marked as Partial Work Possible. It seems that when you put less than a quantity of minutes no task of more than N minutos length appear.

For example, if you put 10 minutos availability in scheduler and you only have 2 hour tasks, no tasks are shown and that seems a bug...

Is this possible? Is this a bug?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 27, 2015
I have investigated this and reminder myself that a task that takes 2 hours or less is considered to be indivisible. You have to make the task 2 hours and 1 minute before it will allow you to do partial work. I am adding this to our todo list to revisit and see if we can make this better in the future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.