ForumsQuestionsOutlines, Lists & Habits Tabs in Firefox

Outlines, Lists & Habits Tabs in Firefox
DSM_2

Posted: Feb 08, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Not sure if it is a problem with a Firefox add-on, but I thought I'd report this...

There appears to be something different in the way that the Toodledo tabs Outlines, Lists & Habits work as opposed to Tasks & Notes. Whenever I click on the Tasks or Notes tab, that functionality comes up in the current Firefox tab. When I first click on the Outlines, Lists, or Habits tab, that functionality comes up in a new Firefox tab. Thereafter, they try to stay in the new tab. I wonder if has anything to do with the fact that I pinned the original Toodledo tab in Firefox?

Anyone else notice this?

This message was edited Feb 08, 2015.
John_T

DSM;

I have the exact same issue, but I have my Toodledo tab pinned. Do you happen to have your tab pinned? If I open Toodledo in a regular tab, I do not have this issue.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
I believe that a pinned tab will try to keep the same URL. The tasks/notes sections are both on www.toodledo.com so they would stay the same. For technical reasons the habits/lists/outlines tabs are at different urls (habits.toodledo.com, lists.toodledo.com, outline.toodledo.com) which is probably why its switching tabs.
DSM_2

Posted: Feb 12, 2015
Ah ha! That might be it. A bit disconcerting...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.