ForumsQuestionshow to search the completed tasks which were none repeating ones

how to search the completed tasks which were none repeating ones
kenbeyond

Posted: May 14, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I try to search the none repeating tasks completed in the last 7 days in order to do some review work.And I have a lot of repeating tasks.It would be hard to find out what I have truly done in the last 7 days when the no repeating tasks messed with the repeating tasks.

However,when the repeating tasks are completed,they are no longer repeating.The property of the tasks show as "repeat:none" when a task is completed.

So,my question is how to search the none repeating tasks in the last 7 days without messing up with the repeating tasks?

Thanks in advance
Anders

Posted: May 14, 2009
Ooh, tricky. I can't think of any way you could do it without first tagging your repeating tasks or specifically changing their status after completion.

If there are not many tasks, just many repeats of each, you could use "Task - Is Not" to filter them out, but that could be tedious if it's more than a few unique repeating tasks.

I would probably try attaching a specific tag to repeating tasks, or changing their status after completing them (probably more complicated). Then you could use that to filter future searches.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 15, 2009
Hmm, yeah that isn't possible. Thanks for letting us know about this. We'll figure out a solution in a future update.
kenbeyond

Posted: May 15, 2009
Posted by Anders:
Ooh, tricky. I can't think of any way you could do it without first tagging your repeating tasks or specifically changing their status after completion.

If there are not many tasks, just many repeats of each, you could use "Task - Is Not" to filter them out, but that could be tedious if it's more than a few unique repeating tasks.

I would probably try attaching a specific tag to repeating tasks, or changing their status after completing them (probably more complicated). Then you could use that to filter future searches.

Thanks,I think that currently tag is the best option. I will search the current repeating task and tag them as"repeat" for future filtering.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.