ForumsQuestionsStaying signed in to web site

Staying signed in to web site
kq6ra

Posted: Feb 14, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I use Firefox and Safari and have selected the option to stay signed in to your website but every time I close and reopen my browser I have to sign in again. Am I doing something wrong?
jaksroche

Posted: Feb 15, 2015
i do too and that just recently became an issue
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 17, 2015
I was not able to reproduce this in my version of Firefox or Safari. Are you clicking the "Remember me" checkbox when signing into Toodledo? Do you have 2-step authentication turned on? Do you have any plugins that clean cookies or perform any security enhancements that might be interfering?
kq6ra

Posted: Feb 21, 2015
I have remember me checked. I am not using 2 step authentication. I don't have any cookie cleaners that I'm aware of.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 22, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
kq6ra

Posted: Mar 03, 2015
Ticket created. Sorry for the delay. I thought by adding this topic to my watch list I would get email notification of new replies.
jaksroche

I think I figured out my issue. I had changed ot to provate browsing and once I took that it off it corrected itself
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Private browsing mode would definitely do that. Thats the purpose of private mode, it signs you out of everything when you close the window,.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.