ForumsQuestionsCollaboration issue

Collaboration issue
demoforthisvideo

Posted: Mar 12, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Admin,
I want to setup collaboration however each time I send the invite and click the link I keep seeing the following message

"Sorry, that invitation is no longer valid. Please ask your collaborator to send it again."

I have removed the sharing and tried a few times but the same thing happens.

Am I not holding my tongue the right way or something?
I am sharing to a free account.

What do I have to do?

Cheers
D
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please make sure you are sending the invitation to the same email address registered on the account. If you still have the problem, please open a support ticket so we can look at the problem in more details.
demoforthisvideo

Jake, Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean.

"Please make sure you are sending the invitation to the same email address registered on the account"

Are you saying I have to send an invite to the same email address that the account I am sharing from is registered with?? That seems pointless.... Or are you saying I have to register the email address I want to share with first before I can send an invite?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 13, 2015
Assume both people have Toodledo accounts

Joe: [email protected]
Sue: [email protected]

If Joe is trying to collaborate with Sue, then Joe needs to send the invitation to [email protected]
If Joe sends the invitation to [email protected] instead, it won't work.

Does that help?
demoforthisvideo

Posted: Mar 13, 2015
Yeah I realise that. The target account is getting the email, but when they click the link they get the above error message. I'll try again and then log a ticket.

Cheers
D
laura_gougeon

Posted: May 13, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
A collaborator (with free account) was getting the same message, but then she scrolled down farther on the page and there was an "accept" button of some sort, and then it worked.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.