ForumsQuestionsTasks copy / follow-up...

Tasks copy / follow-up...

Posted: May 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello. Love Toodledo...

However, there is one thing that bugs me: can't seem to be able to find an easy way to either duplicate a task, or very easily create a follow-up.

Am using Toodle-do as a simple CRM / follow-up management tool. And not being able to create said follow-up / duplicate the existing task and then mark as done initial one is a real pain...

Am I missing something?...

Score: 1 Reference
There is no way to duplicate tasks yet, but it is a popular request, and Toodledo has said they plan to add the capability in the future. Some people have workarounds involving import, etc. Here are a couple of threads on the topic, and you might look around the forums for more.

Also, if you just want to duplicate most of your tasks, you should look into the possibilities of repeating tasks.

This message was edited May 21, 2009.

Many thanks Anders for your reply...

Yup - this is what I thought... A shame, and the only real pain of an otherwise good solution. The silly thing is that I can actually achieve as much by using Outlook (ie - duplicating the task in outlook, and then using Keeth's outlook synchronizer...

A suboptimal solution however, and a very surprising missing feature from a tool that paint itself as a professional one...

Surely, implementing such a trivial thing isn't rocket science and shouldn't take very long???...

Toodledo Admin
It's on our to-do list and should be implemented soon rather than later.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.