ForumsQuestionsWinodws 10

Winodws 10
MarvenWang

Posted: Apr 01, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I understand no development is underway for the windows 10 phones. Too bad, your android app is the best app around, hands down. I love it (even though I really dislike Android due to the security nightmare, fragmented app development, and the lack of tools to access and transfer files to my tablet and laptop.) However, I also love seamless integration between devices and that will trump this app, even if I have to go to pen and paper. If windows 10 really allows easy file transfer between all devices then I have no choice... Please consider the market opportunity to capture all windows users since this app is much, much better than outlook for task management. Also, it would essentially be one development cycle for phones/tablets/PCs... seems like a real win win.

This message was edited Apr 01, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 01, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
We will consider it. Right now, windows phone is a vanishingly small percentage of our users so we havent dedicated resources towards it, but we'll keep an eye on it.
Salgud

Posted: Apr 02, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by michaelregent:
I understand no development is underway for the windows 10 phones. Too bad, your android app is the best app around, hands down. I love it (even though I really dislike Android due to the security nightmare, fragmented app development, and the lack of tools to access and transfer files to my tablet and laptop.) However, I also love seamless integration between devices and that will trump this app, even if I have to go to pen and paper. If windows 10 really allows easy file transfer between all devices then I have no choice... Please consider the market opportunity to capture all windows users since this app is much, much better than outlook for task management. Also, it would essentially be one development cycle for phones/tablets/PCs... seems like a real win win.

Yes, with a market share of 3% and steadily falling, there should be a great deal of effort to get a Winphone version out NOW. If they don't get on it right away, there won't be any Winphones around to use it on!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.