ForumsQuestionsMulti-User Accounts (Or something like it)

Multi-User Accounts (Or something like it)
Cody

Posted: May 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, so - Our company uses Toodledo for tasks or some innovative purpose, and all of the accounts are linked or subaccounts or somesuch thing. Well unfortunately, the guy who managed our accounts and set them up quit the other day, and so now we need to figure out some things about the account control besides star/unstar, so what I'd like to know is -
Is it possible to have multi-user accounts, or what exactly is the most likely setup we have? Follow-up on that - How would one add a user? Is there a page hidden in plain sight with the information I seek? Do I have to fight a dragon? Would there be an admin account that governs the rest of them? May I fight a dragon?

Ok, so I hope that all makes sense, thanks in advance,
Cody
Anders

Score: 1 Reference
There are no subaccounts in Toodledo. So you either have different accounts or share tasks in a single account. If everyone logs in with the same login name and password then it is a single account.

Here is the page on Toodledo's collaboration and sharing features: http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php
You should be able to figure out what you have been doing by looking at that. As you will read, there are many ways to have multiple people work with the same account, and controlling what they are able to edit and view.

There is no such thing as an admin. account, but you could possibly have one person log in to the main account, and then share certain folders with others.

I don't know what you mean about fighting a dragon, but it sounds like fun, and I would love to take part, so let me know if you find one. :)

Hope that helps. If you figure out some things but still have questions, feel free to ask.

~Anders
Cody

Score: 0 Reference
That sounds pretty close to what's going on. I'm going to keep trying to figure it out and will bookmark this thread for further questions. Thank you very much, Anders!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.