ForumsQuestionsNotes will not display in web browser

Notes will not display in web browser
Msdclark

Posted: Apr 29, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
This seems to have just started happening so I can't trace it back to an upgrade of any type. When I log into Toodledo from Firefox browser and click on Notes heading, none of my notes appear. I have the latest version of Firefox 37.0.2 and I've ensured Java is updated as well as any other plug in or extension.

My notes appear on my iphone app and the ipad app but not in firefox any longer.

Please advise.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 29, 2015
Can you try a desktop browser other than Firefox and see if that makes a difference. It might be one of your Firefox plugins.
stanboelman

Posted: Apr 30, 2015
I'm not seeing my notes on my Safari browser either. They are showing on my device app (iPhone). Help!
stanboelman

Quick follow up on my issue. I note that the page is not fully loading up. I can load up the start up page but when I go to the Notes page, it only goes so far in loading up. Is this a server issue?
Msdclark

Here is some more detail for everyone.

I can view Tasks, Outlines Lists and Habits but no Notes. Yes, Notes sometimes gives me a "loading" message but nothing ever loads on screen.

I did test in Safari what do you know it does display notes so this must just be a Firefox issue or some setting I have in Firefox. I'm going to reach out to Mozilla to see if they have any feedback for me. If anyone figures this out or resolves it, please post here.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.