ForumsQuestionsiOS task import delayed?

iOS task import delayed?
steven.bartlett

Posted: May 08, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I've noticed this now for a few months. I commonly add tasks through siri, which then get imported to toodledo. However, I'm noticing a significant delay from when the task actually appears in toodledo. It disappears off the ios task quickly and then... no sign of it, sometimes for days even though I sync (and use the app non stop). Then eventually it shows up.

any ideas?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 08, 2015
If the task disappears from Reminders then it is in Toodledo at the same time. The fact that is "disappears" for several days makes me think that a filter is hiding the task. Maybe because it has a start-date in the future? Please check your filters.
steven.bartlett

Posted: May 11, 2015
OK, I found that the tasks are importing, but not accepting the rules for new tasks. I have a default to set new tasks to TOP PRIORITY, but it's only importing iOS tasks as LOW PRIORITY?
steven.bartlett

Posted: May 11, 2015
Looks like I figured it out. Since iOS defaults to low priority, and toodledo doesn't override this field, it will automatically get set to low. I now have it set to default other fields so it shows up in my filters. Thanks for the help.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.