ForumsQuestionsWebsite down?

Website down?
lissamitchell

Posted: Jun 04, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Is anyone able to use Toodledo since last evening? I have tried multiple browsers and all says "page refused to load." I am lost without my To-do list!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Our website is/was not down. There must have been a problem with your internet connection or web browser.
lissamitchell

Well, I'm not sure what is going on but I have tried every browser on my laptop and I can't get the site to load. I just tried on my phone browser and it's not working as well. I can get to the forums (here) but not onto www.toodledo.com - what can I do to fix this? Any thoughts on what I can check? I am connected to the Internet and can load gmail, facebook, news sites, everything else just fine.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you can get to these forums, then our site is working. Maybe you could take a screenshot of the error you see and attach it to a support ticket. If you cant create a support ticket, you can email it to [email protected]
lissamitchell

That's what I figured! It does seem to be my own network, but I can't figure out why it's blocked this one single website out of all websites. It's the one website I use the most! I will keep checking and see what I can do. I do have an error screenshot but I can't see how to add it here.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.