ForumsQuestionsModifying hotlist

Modifying hotlist
charleslewis50

Posted: May 29, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am new here, so this is probably an obvious answer for most. I would like to set up a hotlist of today's items only. The criteria that show up don't seem to allow that. Is there a way to do what I want?

Thanks

Charles
Anders

Score: 1 Reference
The closest you could get to that with the Hotlist would be to set it for Priority at least 1 or higher, and due in the next 1 day. You would still have overdue tasks as well as those due today, and you would still not have -1, and 0 Priority tasks.

I was thinking you could do this with Toodledo's awesome saved search feature which allows for most conceivable lists to be achieved: http://www.toodledo.com/views/search.php
However, I'm not sure if it is possible. You can set up a search for tasks with Due Date IS Today, but I don't think it will automatically change the date. In other words, tomorrow, you may see all tasks due yesterday, etc. If that is the case, there really should be a way to search for tasks due today without being date specific. Maybe there is some way that I am not aware of?

Anyway, you can always go to "View By" -> "Due Date", and then to "Today". That should be the list you want.
charleslewis50

Score: 0 Reference
The view by --> Due Date --> Today did the trick.

Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.