ForumsQuestionsOutline disappear

Outline disappear
janet.clement

Posted: Jul 16, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I have added a new outline which shows up. However, every time I enter items for the outline, I get the message that something has been upgraded to a newer version and all items disappear. The prior outline is still there and nothing changes. This is INFURIATING! What is the problem?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 16, 2015
Do you have Toodledo open in multiple browser windows/tabs? If so, please close the other windows and try reloading the one window and try again. If not, please try to sign out of Toodledo and then sign in again and see if that helps.
Ann M

Posted: Jul 17, 2015
Hi Jake,

That is not the case as the same this happened to me this morning and wiped out my work. I had tried to import so that I didn't have to enter manually and when that didn't work I entered manually and then that error message appeared. There is definitely something buggy going on. Ann
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please provide some additional information so that we can reproduce the problem?

1) Does this happen to all outlines, or just one?
2) Is the outline shared with a collaborator?
3) When you make a change, do you see the "Saving changes..." indicator appear below the Outline title for a few seconds and then go away?
4) Does it only happen to new outlines?
5) Any other details that might help use figure it out?
Ann M

1) Does this happen to all outlines, or just one? It only happened to one outline
2) Is the outline shared with a collaborator? No
3) When you make a change, do you see the "Saving changes..." indicator appear below the Outline title for a few seconds and then go away? Yes
4) Does it only happen to new outlines? Yes, so far that's what I have noticed.
5) Any other details that might help use figure it out? I can't replicate it now so I don't know how to proceed.

What I did notice is that I was my laptop and everything was saved (or appeared to be) I put the laptop to sleep and when I got to the office and opened it up I got that error message where it said it was having issues syncing and all my work on that one outline was gone.

Ann
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I think we may have just fixed the problem. Please let us know if it happens again.
info_1399180092

Posted: Jul 19, 2015
I have similar issue today on a new outline.
Half of my outline disappears. The outline shows that I have 11 items, but only 3 are showing.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 20, 2015
They are probably hidden because they are checked off or toggled shut. If you see any of the disclosure triangles pointing left, then click them to show the items that are hidden. Also, click the "Show" button to see if they are hidden because they are checked off.
info_1399180092

Posted: Jul 21, 2015
They don't show even after clicking "show"or the little triangle icon.

I played with hide and show few times.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 21, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.