ForumsQuestionsI can find Lists in Toodledo for Android

I can find Lists in Toodledo for Android
robfuzz

Posted: Jul 31, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I meant I "can't" not can.

Am I missing something cause I can't find the terrific Lists feature from the web version(and so I read, iOS too) in Android. If it really is missing will it be coming soon? I don't see the point of creating a grocery list on my computer but not being able to take it with me on my phone.
Robert

This message was edited Jul 31, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 31, 2015
Lists is not yet in the Android app. We are still working out a few stubborn bugs. Soon hopefully. In the meantime, you can access Lists on your Android by going to our website, and it will work great.
robfuzz

Posted: Aug 03, 2015
I've tried that but I have to sign in each time which gets tiring. I'll look forward to the update.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 05, 2015
If you click the checkbox that says "keep me signed in" then you won't have to login each time.
rocchio

Posted: Aug 09, 2015
Unfortunately, using Lists via the web site on my Android does not work great at all because the mobile site won't allow scrolling right/left. I can only see the first 3 columns of my list entries; which, sadly for me, are only two check box columns and a category column. So via the web site I can't even see the titles of the actual list entries.
Bridget K

Posted: Aug 10, 2015
Hi Rocchio,

Our mobile website shows the first three columns of your list. To see the remaining details for a particular row just click on that row. If you want your title column to appear on your mobile list just make sure it is one of the first three columns. This can be done by re-ordering your columns so that the title column is closer to the left. Hope this helps.

:)

Bridget
tmercier57

Posted: Aug 11, 2015
If it isn't yet ready for Android, then don't advertise the opposite on your full site! That is REALLY annoying. It's been a complete waste of my time trying to determine if the problem is with me or a marketing team that can't figure out how to simply notify customers of an unexpected delay.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 11, 2015
The List section is coming into our Android app soon, but in the meantime you can access it from your Android device by going to this website in the Android web browser and it will look and behave like a mobile app.
Seth Resler

Posted: Aug 24, 2015
Agreed, the website indicates that List are now available on any mobile device in the app. It should say iOS and indicate the Android is coming soon.
Charles Cheam

Posted: Aug 27, 2015
Why it take such a long time for android?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 27, 2015
It is in beta testing right now. Almost ready? Want to be a beta tester and get it right now? If so, you can go here to get the beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.kiwlm.mytoodle
Charles Cheam

Posted: Aug 28, 2015
Thanks! I am more than happy to be the beta tester.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.