ForumsQuestionsChrome Outline bug?

Chrome Outline bug?
shelbyp

Posted: Aug 02, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello, I wasn't sure if this was a bug since I was getting used to the new interface, however I see that on Chrome, as I add new items to an outline mutliple items are remaining in yellow as if they were selected. then as I navigated the extra selections are cleared. This is a bit confusing and looks like a bug. I think if the a new item is enetered into the outline, old selection should be cleared and new item should be selected? I am referrring to the case where we add an item ot the top using the textbox. I understand that perhaps when adding a child you main want to retain the current item as selected not sure...

But I think when adding an item from the textbox, I can't see a case where w items should be highlighted.
shelby
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 05, 2015
Thanks for the bug report. We will investigate and get this fixed.
shelbyp

Posted: Aug 08, 2015
Hello, note that this is not just cosmetic. This bug existed in the old outlines and was fixed afetr I reported, but I accidently lost a lot of data because when 2 items are highlighted we need to be very careful when deleting since we don' know what will be deleted. Additionally a lot of data can be lost if a highlighted element is a parent of a large subtree.

Due to the potential for massive data loss, I really think this merits a high priority.
shelby

This message was edited Aug 08, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 10, 2015
We are looking into it this week
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.