ForumsQuestionsCan't print anymore

Can't print anymore
Mark Rutherford

Posted: Aug 31, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I created a ticket but was unable to upload a file as nothing happended when I clicked on the Upload button. I think the printing issue is related to the IE9 display problem. I could manage to pront a readable version by mousing over invisible labels and finding the Folders button to select the correct folder. So the primary issue is failure to display in IE9--mostly white space on screen with tasks bunched at bottom displaying just a few rows.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
IE9 should look and behave normally. I think you have your version of IE9 set to "Compatibility Mode" which makes it behave like IE7 ( a browser we no longer support ). Try turning off "Compatibility Mode" by clicking the broken page icon in the URL bar. Or, if you can upgrade to IE11, that would be a better solution.
Mark Rutherford

You were 100% correct. Turning off "Compatibility Mode" has resolved the problem. Thank you, Jake!
Sarah_1312842127

Posted: Nov 27, 2015
Jake, this problem had been address as well, however, is back today. When using the print icon, it brings up a preview and the items at the bottom of the page are only partially shown (the top portions of the letters), and the items at the top of the next page only show the bottom portion of the letters. Again, this had been corrected and was working fine as of Wednesday. When I attempted to print my list this morning, the problem is back.

I cannot open a support ticket because I used the 2 available to me more than a year ago. I would hate to have to pay for a subscription to address a problem that has already been fixed once and has returned.

Thanks!
Sarah_1312842127

Posted: Nov 27, 2015
Is there an e-mail address that I can provide a screen shot of an example?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 30, 2015
We have not changed anything since Wednesday, so I am pretty sure that the problem is with your web browser or printer. You might try using a different web browser. I am using Chrome and the printing looks really good to me right now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.