ForumsQuestionsTasks in Bold

Tasks in Bold
Yonten.

Posted: Aug 25, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
What's the deal with the tasks in bold text?

I find no common denominator in them such as Due Date, Priority, Status of Folder etc, but still I have all tasks from now until Friday in bold. I guess that could be it - the working week - but I have no setting as such.

Please explain. I'm sure I'll find it useful once I know.

Love the new font sizes by the way, and the Ribbon. Very cool.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The boldness is controlled by the "Row Style" account setting. It's either Priority or Due-date, or you can turn the bolding off if you dont like it.
Yonten.

Thanks for the answer, Jake. But still I'm unsure on this. Mine is set to "title is styled with duedate".

Why is it styled for due date only between now and Friday, for example?

I see if I change the setting to "Title is styled with priority" all my tasks with a priority of Top or High are bold, regardless of date or any other field. That's cool. I get that. But why would the tasks with a priority of Low still have the Due date and Status in bold even though the task title and priority is not? That, I don't get.

Much appreciate someone untangling this for me.

Many thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Oh, I misunderstood the original question. Sorry.

The due-date will be colored according to how soon the task is due. This is a nice visual reminder that helps you quickly know when it's due without having to read all the dates. It gets redder and bolder the closer the date is from today. A week out and it is just it's natural color.
coolexplorer

Posted: Aug 27, 2015
Posted by Jake:
The due-date will be colored according to how soon the task is due. This is a nice visual reminder that helps you quickly know when it's due without having to read all the dates. It gets redder and bolder the closer the date is from today. A week out and it is just it's natural color.

That's pretty cool...and useful!

This message was edited Aug 27, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.