ForumsQuestionsAuto-collapse the ribbon?

Auto-collapse the ribbon?
christopher.millward

Posted: Aug 25, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Does anyone know if there's a way to auto-collapse the expanded form of the new ribbon?

It would be great if it would collapse back into the sidebar once a link has been clicked and the mouse pointer has left the ribbon altogether.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
Auto collapse is something that we are considering, but it isn't possible now. For now, you need to click the close button.
alexandremrj_2

Score: 1 Reference
How about a keyboard shortcut to collapse the sidebar?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
That is a good idea. I'll put it on our todo list
TetsuoIIDA

Posted: Sep 01, 2015
Posted by Jake:
Auto collapse is something that we are considering, but it isn't possible now. For now, you need to click the close button.

I love new ribbon feature, but it would be even better if the ribbon is auto collapsable.

I use Google Calendar along with Toodledo and the other day, I installed a Stylish userstyle for Google calendar called 'Impossibly clean Google calendar' https://userstyles.org/styles/88382/impossibly-clean-google-calendar which auto collapse / expand the side bar of GCal by mouse hovering.
It works very well for my 13inch laptop display.

I want similar functionality on Toodledo without using Stylish.
Bridget K

Posted: Sep 01, 2015
We are testing out auto collapse functionality for our ribbon in our beta site. If you would like to test it out and give us some feedback please visit our Beta signup page to get access.

We would like to hear what you think about it in our Ribbon Survey

Thanks,

:)

Bridget
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.