ForumsQuestionsColumns in multi-line format

Columns in multi-line format
TheGriff_2

Posted: Aug 31, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Now that tweaks to the tasks section are under way I'd like to request the ability to add/subtract a few columns from the multi-line format.

I don't find having the first sort criteria displayed as a column. Instead I'd like to be able to choose 2-4 columns to display along with the task. I find the interface to get too crowded in single line mode due to the number of columns I have displayed but unhelpful in multi-line mode.

For example I do use start dates and due dates on some tasks but only about 20% of them. I don't need to see them regularly but do need to see contexts, location and maybe tags.

I'm hoping the update might allow a user to select up to 4 columns to be displayed in multi-line view alongside the task.

TIA

Keith
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 31, 2015
Thanks for the suggestion. I think what you are asking for is actually a third view: Grid, Multi-Line, and for lack of a better name right now, "Lite".
TheGriff_2

Posted: Sep 01, 2015
I think you are right. In thinking about my request more last evening I realized I consider the multi-line view the data entry view.

I'm looking for a configurable "presentation" view that would be somewhere between the two.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.