ForumsQuestionsWill not sync at work

Will not sync at work
Jim Cromwell

Posted: Sep 07, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I am finding ToodleDo will not sync at work. This is a wifi issue. It affects my iPhone app and a Windows 3rd party app with a ToodleDo account (SharpTasks). Work is not blocking the domain. My details are all correct as both apps sync on my home wifi and on 3G. It seems to be something to do with how my work wifi is set up and protocols that the ToodleDo server will or will not accept (from my limited understanding.)

If anyone has an idea what might cause this, I would be very grateful. My work is a small organisation and the tech dept are very cool and would change anything they could to make this work.

Thanks for any ideas.

Jim
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 08, 2015
It is almost certainly that you work is inadvertently blocking Toodledo from syncing. Without knowing more about your work network, I can't really guess how this is happening. The app syncs over a regular HTTPS connection to toodledo.com. You might have to ask your tech department to look at their firewall rules/logs and see if any errors are appearing when you try to sync,.
Jim Cromwell

Posted: Sep 09, 2015
Thank you. I will check that out.
Jim Cromwell

Posted: Sep 14, 2015
Posted by Jake:
It is almost certainly that you work is inadvertently blocking Toodledo from syncing. Without knowing more about your work network, I can't really guess how this is happening. The app syncs over a regular HTTPS connection to toodledo.com. You might have to ask your tech department to look at their firewall rules/logs and see if any errors are appearing when you try to sync,.

That worked! Thank you for your support.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.