ForumsQuestionsPocket Informant sync

Pocket Informant sync
craigabbott

Posted: Jun 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
It seems so obvious but there's no override setting on either Pocket Informant or Toodledo...

Issue: when I sync my iphone Pocket Informant tasks with Toodledo, the sync appears to be 1-way. Whatever is in Pocket Informant overrides whatever was in Toodledo.

E.g., from Toodledo (i.e. the website), I sign in, change the date of one task, and mark another one complete. Then from Pocket Informant running on my iPhone I go to tasks and press Sync and the 2 changes I just made on the Toodledo website are overwritten.

What am I missing?
Anders

Posted: Jun 06, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
I also use PI, and I have not seen this. However, I mostly use it for calendars since it doesn't support subtasks etc. yet. What should happen is a two way sync with more recent changes overriding older ones in the case of a conflict. Since Toodledo simply provides the API, and WebIS controls how PI uses it, I would recommend asking the WebIS folks. Like Toodledo, they are very good with support. Here is their website: http://www.pocketinformant.com/
I would recommend posting in the PI iPhone forum, and you could also contact support, and check the knowledgebase, but honestly I haven't heard of anything quite like what you describe discussed over there.

~Anders
rjoshi.mobile

Posted: Sep 23, 2009
I'm getting the same thing - will go over to the PI forums as suggested.
Anders

Posted: Sep 23, 2009
Also make sure that your time zone is set correctly on this website.
<-Check the clock on the sidebar.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.