ForumsQuestionsOpening a Workspace on Collaborator's Account in Android App

Opening a Workspace on Collaborator's Account in Android App
Patrick Weiden

Posted: Sep 15, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello everybody,

I (person A) have added a collaborator (person B) and given him access to some of my task folders. The collaborator can already open my (shared) workspace in his account when using Toodledo in the webbrowser.

But, as he also uses an Android app on his Android phone, now the question is, how to open the shared tasks (of person A) in the Toodledo App of person B? We have not yet found any way to open/see the tasks of person A in person B's Toodledo App on Android.

Could please anybody advise how to achieve this? Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Patrick
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Our apps do not yet support "Workspace Switching". This feature is only on our website. For now, you can access the website from your Android web browser if you need to switch workspaces. Adding this to the app is on our todo list.
Patrick Weiden

Thanks for your answer!
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: Jan 24, 2016
I'm using an iPhone (9.2.1).

I went to the desktop version of the software in Safari and zoomed in on the drop-down menu to see collaborators desk tops. However, when I touch-click on one of the collaborators, the interface does not seem to be working with my iPhone. When I click on one of the collaborators, Toodle do seems to think I'm clicking on whatever is on the screen underneath that drop down. So I end up going into the search bar, or adding a new task, or similar while trying to select a collaborator. This doesn't seem to happen with other drop-down elements at the top of the screen. But right now I'm unable to view my collaborator's desktop from my iPhone.

Any workaround suggestions?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 25, 2016
Thanks for reporting this bug. It should be fixed now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.