ForumsQuestionsFirefox extension problem

Firefox extension problem
aleelee

Posted: Jun 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Any time I create a todo with the Firefox extension, none of my settings are saved. For instance, I highlight something that I want to add to Toodledo, right click, then click 'Toodledo blah blah'. Then I select the folder option, due date and time and click ok. But when I log on to Toodledo, only the item itself is there, no settings at all. This also happens when I use the green check mark in the Firefox extension. None of my settings (due date, time or folder) are ever saved. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Im using Windows XP and Firefox version 3.0.10. The Toodledo extension is 1.60.
Anders

Score: 1 Reference
Hmmmmmm... I have the same versions of FF and the addon, and I also run XP, and it works fine for me. One question, is the task's name saved along with whatever you had highlighted showing in the notes field? In other words, are those the only two things you get? Have you made sure the fields you are setting are enabled in your account settings? Anyway, sorry I can't be more helpful. Honestly the only thing I can think of is to try reinstalling, maybe with other addons disabled.

~Anders
aleelee

Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the reply Anders. I just did a test run. I highlighted a line from my post above. Clicked on the green check, then filled out all the info.

I think I figured out my problem. I wasn't ticking the due date and time bubbles. I just assumed that if I added a date and time I would be good. It seems that the correct folders and priorities were in fact being saved. Now I feel like a fool. LOL

Edit: I did not have the notes field active in the firefox extension either. Whatever I highlighted was the task name. I am glad you mentioned that because now the FF extension has just gotten better for me! :-)

This message was edited Jun 06, 2009.
Anders

Score: 1 Reference
I though about the bubbles, but I figured that wasn't it since you weren't getting Folders. Anyway, I'm glad you figured it out. And it's not foolish. At least I hope not, cause I do that kind of stuff all the time :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.