ForumsQuestionsBug? My ribbon is solid blue with no identifier for each "button

Bug? My ribbon is solid blue with no identifier for each "button
droze123

Posted: Sep 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
The ribbon is now solid blue for me... so there is no way to figure out which piece of the ribbon serves what purpose without hovering the mouse icon over the pieces of the ribbon and reading the pop up bubbles that appear after a little while (e.g., Tasks, Folders, Contexts, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this?

This message was edited Sep 17, 2015.
droze123

Posted: Sep 18, 2015
This seems to be related to the other issue I reported (disappearing icon for tasks with notes).

I tried Toodledo lat night on my home PC using Firefox and it is fine.

The icons on the ribbon do not show up on Toodledo on my work PC where I am using Internet Explorer 11.

Perhaps this is an IE11 compatability issue?
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 20, 2015
In TD FAQs wherever there is supposed to be reference to an icon image, it is showing a filled in blue square. Maybe due to the recent change in icons.

I am now unable to freeze the title masthead headings in the Task tab when I scroll down my task list, it disappears as I scroll down. Unable to find the option in Settings. Has this option been removed. It was very useful.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 21, 2015
We will fix the icons in the FAQ. Thanks for reminding us about this.

The headings in the task section will stick at the top automatically if the page is tall enough. If you have the browser window sized to be too short (700 pixels or less), then there isn't enough room for the magic scrolling thing to work, so we scroll the entire page instead.
droze123

Posted: Sep 21, 2015
I was talking about the icons on the far left column in the ribbon. The ribbon is solid blue with no icons visible. They are there and you can find them if you hover the pointer but are not visible ... something isn't working properly ...

Everything works fine on my home PC (using Firefox or Internet Explorer 11) but doesn't work in using my office PC (also using IE 11, perhaps with some setting esablished by our system administrator). Bizzare.

This message was edited Sep 21, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.