ForumsQuestionsFont size.

Font size.
rockhavenw

Posted: Sep 19, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
This is probably a "duh," but I cannot find where to enlarge the font size while using Toodledo Notes on my computer. Can someone please tell me where to look to find that setting? The font is TINY now. I have a Mac and use Safari. I don't want to change browsers! Thanks in advance, y'all!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 21, 2015
This is not yet customizable inside of Toodledo, but you can change your browsers default font size from the "View" menu in Safari. We have not changed the font size of the Notes section, so I think you may have accidentally set your browser to have a smaller font size.
pcary

Posted: Dec 27, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
You have been saying FOR YEARS NOW that this is on your list. It appears we should conclude that you putting something on your to do list does not in any way imply that you mean to do it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 28, 2015
When we put something on our to-do list, we definitely plan to do it. The problem is that we have 20 years worth of work on our to-do list, so we have to prioritize and some things stay on the list a long time while we work on more important things.

If you need the font size to be larger, please use your web browser's built in zoom function to make the entire page larger and easier to read.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.