ForumsQuestionsHide Task Notes by default

Hide Task Notes by default
Cam_3

Posted: Sep 21, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I know how to show or hide Task Notes, one by one. But I want Task Notes to be hidden all the time by default, unless I wish to expose them, one by one or on demand. Regarding the note below by Toodledo (in quotes), it is the last line which seems about to answer my question, but the icon indicated is blanked out (note "?"), so my question still remains unanswered. Here is what Toodledo offers in response to my question:

"How do I show or hide task notes?

"If you are viewing your tasks in grid mode, you can show or hide individual notes by clicking on the ? or ? icons adjacent to the task. You may need to scroll your window horizontally to see this icon if your window is too small. If you wish, you can move the note icons to the left side of the task. This is an option in your account settings.

"If you are viewing your tasks in multi-line mode, you can show or hide individual notes by clicking on the disclosure triangle for the task.

"To open or close all of the notes, and save this preference for future visits, click the ?? icon in the blue toolbar."

Can anyone offer any insight on this?
Salgud

Not sure of what you're asking, but if you want to hide or show all notes, you can click on the Notes icon, just to the right of the Sort options.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
In the dark blue toolbar, there is an icon that looks like a note. Click this to show/hide all notes. This is a common point of confusion and we will be making this better in an update coming tomorrow.
d_malinoski

Posted: Oct 07, 2015
IE11. The note icon is missing from the dark blue toolbar.

This message was edited Oct 07, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 07, 2015
That "show/hide notes" button has moved into the action menu in the breadcrumb bar.

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/21581/0/breadcrumb-bar-update-part-2.html
Olivir2015

Posted: Oct 09, 2015
Or you can activate keyboard shortcuts and turn notes on/off with a z key.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.