ForumsQuestionsNotes Field Erratic on iPhone 6 with 3.3.4 Release

Notes Field Erratic on iPhone 6 with 3.3.4 Release
cohn

Posted: Sep 26, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I have the 3.3.4 app release downloaded to my iPhone 6 (iOS 9.01) and iPad Air 2. I'm seeing that notes do not display properly in the task when in portrait view on the iPhone. They display OK on the iPad and in landscape view on the iPhone.

Intermittently, the notes will display in portrait view if you first turn the phone over to landscape view and turn it back to portrait...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 26, 2015
I was not able to reproduce this. Can you please create a support ticket and attach a screenshot?
cohn

Posted: Sep 27, 2015
Done. Thanks...
chengminlo

Posted: Sep 29, 2015
I'm having the exact same issue on iPhone 6 Plus. Would appreciate a quick fix.
Thanks!
alexandremrj_2

I was able to reproduce this in an iPhone 4s.

Turn the iphone to landscape mode when in home screen, turn on toodledo so it starts in the home screen and travel to a task with a note.

The note field of the task appears at the end of the task screen, on top of the dates created and updated, with a white box and a small grey strip below the task name (where the note should be).

If you rotate the phone to portrait and then to landscape again, the note goes again to top and all is well.

Hopes this helps

Alex
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We are working on a fix for this right now. Its a strange iOS 9 quirk that we didn't catch before because it only happens on certain devices in certain situations. In the meantime, rotating will fix the problem temporarily. Sorry for the inconvenience.
agraff

Same problem. Running Toodledo 3.3.4 on an iPhone 6. Tried everything including uninstall and reinstall the app and still a problem. Only solution is rotating the phone within the task with the notes and it seems to work every time.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.