ForumsQuestionsAll Tasks not updating

All Tasks not updating
jditosto

Posted: Sep 28, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
On my PC new tasks sent to Toodledo from my email are not appearing on the task list until 24 hours after I send them. I also use the app on my iPhone and the app works great as I see the new task right away, but on my pc it does not show until the next day. This started recently the past 2 or 3 weeks. Prior to that it was working great. Any input would be helpful. Thanks.
Sabina A.

Posted: Sep 28, 2015
Hello,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. I was not able to reproduce this. Please make sure you refresh your to-do list after sending the email. Also, make sure your filters aren't hiding your emailed tasks. Let us know if you continue to have issues with this.

This message was edited Sep 28, 2015.
clayton_1310891615

Posted: Nov 04, 2015
I am having hte same problem. i run an android phone and a PC with google chrome. If i make a change in chrome its not on my phone and vice versa. It used to work fine. This is a necessary feature that is a show stopper for me.
clayton_1310891615

Posted: Nov 04, 2015
i have worked it out, on your phone do a manual sync top right button. There is still a bug though as my sync settings are set to 15minutes. so clearly this isn't working and a manual sync is required
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.