ForumsQuestionsThunderbird add-on, but different

Thunderbird add-on, but different
Jochen

Posted: Jun 09, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Hi all,

I've read a lot about the requested add-on to sync thunderbird with toodledo and I like the idea! A add-on for thunderbird to automatically create a task (with details) in toodledo when you are writing a mail would be even more worthwile, at least for me ;).

Currently, when I am delegating things via mail, I have to send a blindcopy to [email protected] then open toodledo and modify the details such as project, due date, status et cetera.
Well I could use the advanced syntax in the Subject to set these details. But I cannot send a offer to a client with the Subject "Offer x Client y #tomorrow +world supremacy $waiting"

Is someone out there who knows how to write a thunderbird add-on?
All the add-on would have to do is sending a separate email, with the details one set when writting the mail, in the subject.

Regards

Jochen
Anders

Posted: Jun 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
If you use Lightning, you can already convert an email to a task on Thunderbird. So I just want a Thunderbird sync for Toodledo, really really want one :)

About the emails to Toodledo. Why not just send them to the recipient, then go to your sent folder, and forward with all the syntax added for Toodledo. It's another step, but it still seems like it should be quicker and easier to remember than setting all the fields later.

~Anders

This message was edited Jun 09, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.