ForumsQuestionsResize columns?

Resize columns?
AlasdairGF

Posted: Sep 30, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Is there any way I can resize the columns on my main task view? There used to be, apparently, but the icon no longer appears anywhere in the UI. Right now, my default view is wider than the screen, so keep having to scroll left to see if there are notes on tasks etc. Real pain.
AlasdairGF

Ah no worries - just found the answer... the icon I was looking for had also disappeared off the right of the screen but found it now!
SES21

They're still there, the icons have just changed. Scroll all the way to the right & look for the <--> symbol in the column header row. You can also collapse the ribbon to gain horizontal space if you don't use it that much.

You might also consider moving the Notes icon to the left side of the row closer to the Task Title. If so, Account Settings > General Settings tab > Tasks section > Display Preferences > Show note & file attachment icons on left (attachments only if paid subscriber). I have mine on the left, even though I don't have the scroll issue, & it's much easier to tell which tasks have notes/attachments than looking side to side!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.