ForumsQuestionsAdding attachments to Notes

Adding attachments to Notes
aaron.mcvanner

Posted: Oct 05, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,
I have a silver subscription and was thinking about upgrading to the Gold so that I can add attachments to tasks. However, I wanted to confirm if attachments can also be added to Notes. I'm trying to move away from EverNote, which allows attachments in notes, but will hold off if the Gold membership cannot accommodate/allow attachments to be added to Notes.

Thanks!
Purveyor

Score: 1 Reference
Nope, you can't add attachments to a Note.
:-(

No photos, no pdf files, no documents, no spreadsheets, no audio files and no video.
But then, you can't add or view any of these files in the Tasks section of the Toodledo iOS app even if you have a Gold or Platinum subscription. (You can though, email a file into Toodledo via your special email address.)

And, although can add a file to a Task via the website, you can't view it within Toodledo -- you have to download the file every time that you want to view it and then open it using the parent application. And, uploading a file with the same name does not automatically overwrite the first file. -- you have to delete the original file in Toodledo and then upload the new file.

You can, though, create a link to an Evernote note in a Toodledo Note or Task.

This message was edited Oct 05, 2015.
aaron.mcvanner

Score: 0 Reference
Thanks, Purveyor!
I appreciate you providing such a comprehensive answer. Looks like Evernote is a keeper!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.