ForumsQuestionsKeyboard Shortcuts Lacking?

Keyboard Shortcuts Lacking?
andrew.j.hwang

Posted: Oct 19, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Hi, I've been trying to use keyboard shortcuts to navigate Toodledo (very important for me due to carpal tunnel syndrome) but keep running into walls. I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or missing something?

For instance, I'm unable to navigate up and down through my tasks using keyboard shortcuts.

Moreover, although I can use "?" to bring up a pop-up window of available keyboard shortcuts, there doesn't seem to be a way to CLOSE that window via the keyboard. Pressing "Esc," or pressing "?" again, does not do anything, I have to manually close that window.

Toodledo seems to have great functionality, but unfortunately being able to navigate the site quickly and efficiently via the keyboard is critical to me, not only because of my carpal tunnel syndrome, but also because it's just a lot faster and more productive.

So I wanted to check to make sure I'm not missing anything. I revisit Toodledo every few years to see if these features have been implemented, but they never seem to be. So I figured I should just directly ask to see if there is any plan to make Toodledo navigable via keyboard? If not I will move on and just accept that Toodledo, for all its advantages, is unfortunately not for me =).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 20, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
We have not changed the keyboard shortcuts for the task section in a while, but we are in the middle of a redesign and I'll make sure we take a look at keyboard shortcuts and create more of them.
andrew.j.hwang

Posted: Oct 20, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Great, thank you Jake!

In that case I'll keep TD on my radar, looks like it could be a great product for me =).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.