ForumsQuestionsWhere did the Multi Edit or Advanced Search Go

Where did the Multi Edit or Advanced Search Go
matt.zook

Posted: Oct 22, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
This was an easy thing to do before the latest redesign, but I can't find where to do this now. It seems that the Help documentation is not updated to reflect the latest redesign. Can someone point me in the right direction? See the link below for the "old" way of doing this?

http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 22, 2015
Our documentation is lagging behind our recent changes. Sorry. We plan to update our documentation soon.

The Advanced search page can be reached by clicking the magnifying glass in the ribbon on the far left side of the page, near the bottom. From this page, you can use the multi-edit tool the same way you have done before.
kathzm

Posted: Nov 20, 2015
When I click the multi-edit button nothing happens -
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 20, 2015
Which multi-edit button isn't working? The one to reveal the Multi-edit popup, or the one inside the popup that lets you save those changes?
ralph.wettach

Posted: Dec 01, 2015
Me too, I can't find the multi edit function any more. Is it the popup "+" in orange circle? This "+" doesn't work at all. PLEASE FIX! This is one of my favorite functions.

This message was edited Dec 01, 2015.
Salgud

Posted by ralph.wettach:
Me too, I can't find the multi edit function any more. Is it the popup "+" in orange circle? This "+" doesn't work at all. PLEASE FIX! This is one of my favorite functions.

Extreme right of dark blue band, next to Sort options, white circle, blue down arrow, 2nd option down below Print.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Here is a screenshot of the Action Menu where the Batch Edit tool has moved.

ralph.wettach

Posted: Dec 02, 2015
Thank you! But: why change the name "multi edit" after several years?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 02, 2015
We thought that "Batch Edit" was a more commonly used phrase for this kind of operation and that it would be more familiar to people who use other applications that have this sort of functionality.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.