Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Slim version's 2 hour delay

AuthorMessage
creative

Posted: May 18, 2008
Score: 0

I filed a report on this matter with the makers of Toodledo, but I am curious if others are having the same problem:

My tasks updates that I do on my computer to the main site, are not showing up on the optimized slim version for the iphone until 2 or 3 hours later.

Also, if I make changes on the slim version, using my iphone, but loose the connection for any reason and have to reload the page, those changes are lost on the iphone. I find that the changes were recorded on the main site, but the main site does not update the slim version until 2-3 hours later.

As a result, it makes the slim version useless to me.
Roman

the slim version seems to use cache a lot. I think, that´s why the refresh icon in the app was introduced. yet, I sometimes find it not fully working on my iphone. a full refresh (via safari) still gets me out of most trouble from these "display" issues.
creative

my mistake. I had the due dates set for more than six months out. The settings will not permit the slim version to display those.

I would love to see an option of being after to turn that setting off.
Eric

Posted: May 19, 2008

I second that request.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014