ForumsQuestionsHot List

Hot List
Admirable

Posted: Nov 04, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
What can I do so that the Hot List that is automatically emailed to me matches the Hot List I see when I access it through Tasks on the iOS app or desk top first thing in the morning? I have tried modifying the rules for the Hot List and applying various sorts and activating display/hide features on the list that appears via Tasks but the\ emailed version still does not match the version accessed through Tasks. I am perhaps not getting the logic to be compatible. Is there a way to just copy them from one to the other. The Hot List that is emailed is very nice feature but not being able to jump right into a task from it or the same list and start working from it makes the Hot List more of a warning that I have a lot to do than point for entering the system and getting started. Thanks in advance and thank you for your incredible work and all the recent updates are user friendly and logical.

This message was edited Nov 04, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 04, 2015
The hotlist that you are emailed should be the same hotlist that you see on the website and in the app. The only difference would be the filters that you have applied on the website and in the app which may be hiding some of the tasks. You can turn off the filters on the website by clicking the "eye" icon in the top right corner. In the app, you tap the "Show" button.

If you are talking about how the list is sorted, the emailed hotlist is sorted by importance, so you can set your sort on the website/app to importance and then it will be in the same order.
Admirable

Posted: Nov 07, 2015
Thank you!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.