ForumsQuestionscompleted tasks deleted, why?

completed tasks deleted, why?
Zjir

Posted: Nov 06, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi ppl,

When a task is completed, then the I can't find it anymore on that day (silver pakkage). I have my preferrence on delete after 2 years and I have never changed this. Somehow the system delets these completed tasks. How comes? is is possible to make sure completed tasks remains visible on that day?

Thnx

This message was edited Nov 06, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The completed tasks are probably being hidden by your filters. Click the "eye" icon in the top right and check the "Recently Completed" filter. You can also go into your account settings and look in the "Recently deleted tasks" list if you think they were deleted and you can undelete them there. But they shouldn't be deleted until 2 years elapse.
Zjir

the filter is off. Under recently deleted tasks I see indeed only the last tasks that are deletd in the last month. The question is I have never changed the option saving tasks for 2 years and yet they are deletd. Can you please explain this to me?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.