ForumsQuestionsiphone and filtering via contexts

iphone and filtering via contexts
sarahevans100

Posted: Jun 12, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there,

I have been using Toodledo as a simple record of todos for a while but it has become apparent that I really need to divide my tasks amongest projects. The process of this has led me to this forum and the online version of Toodledo which in itself has been most useful!

I am trying to use the GTD methodology in the following manner;
Contexts for home, work, errands, etc
Projects for all my multi-task activities.

My problem is that when i check my i-phone version I can view my contexts but when i enter say 'work' i am unable to filter via projects and instead I have just one long list of tasks...

I am desperate to sort out a system that works!

Thanks
TheGriff_2

You could TAG each task with the project name. Then turn on Sorting by tag and you'll at least have the project name associated with the task and they'll be in sorted order.
benny

Hopefully a near-term iPhone app feature for ToodleDo's app will allow for saved searches. That is the single most important thing to me because I have several complex searches that show me exactly what I want and need at any one point in time. You can do pretty much whatever you want with them...
TheGriff_2

Benny...you and I share our number one iPhone feature request.
bigmoorat

Posted: Jun 25, 2009
I'd like to add a third to that request. I love the search functions in toodledo, ust need those to be portable. I've actually stopped using the toodledo app on my iphone because the lists were not sorted or filtered well enough.

Will it happen if I say please?

Please!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.