ForumsQuestionsDate Completed

Date Completed
msgphd

Posted: Mar 12, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Does the program store the date completed? If so, is it possible to have that displayed?
Stefan

Posted: Mar 12, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Yes. You can use Sort to add Date Completed, Data Added, etc.
daaje

Posted: Mar 13, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
At present, when a task is completed the calendar indicates the due date for the task.
-----------------------
I would like to have the option of having the calendar display completed tasks either by Due Date or Completed Date. While I would probably want to view only by the date of completion, someone else may want to view by original due date...
tarch

Posted: Dec 23, 2008
Can the inputted date for Data Completed be changed yet? If not, this is a critical item for me that I've requested in the past. Please advise.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 23, 2008
Score: 2 Reference
The completion date cannot yet be edited. We are thinking about adding this in the future.
aderbyjones

Posted: Dec 27, 2008
Score: 2 Reference
I would like to just add my vote to making the completion date editable. I'm really interested in using the chains to track daily habits that I'm trying to establish, but if I forget to check it off on the day, that functionality is lost. I love how customizable the program is, and look forward to new updates. Thanks for your hard work
Alisa

Posted: Feb 10, 2009
Score: 4 Reference
I, too, would like the ability to change completion dates. I am just getting back to my computer after a few days and will be inputting tasks that are already completed for historical purposes. I will be checking these all off as completed but will need to manually add the date to the Notes field to have a true historical record of events.

The historical feature of Toodledo would not be of much value unless completion dates can be modified.

Thanks!
SonnyJim66

Posted: Jul 15, 2009
Another vote for being able to set date completed on a task.

Regards,
Mike
c.c.s

Posted: Aug 05, 2009
Need manual entry of completion dates. PLLLLLLEEEEASE.
buzzy93

Posted: Oct 18, 2009
I really need the ability to edit completion dates! Please!!!
Alan

Posted: Oct 19, 2009
+1 on this one.
magictorch

Posted: Oct 19, 2009
I'd really appreciate the ability to change the completion dates - I could use it to monitor adherence to service standards at work.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.