ForumsQuestionsShaded Checkboxes?

Shaded Checkboxes?
paulza2

Posted: Nov 25, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I've searched the forums, but I apologize if this has already been addressed. As of recently, in my tasks list, the checkboxes that used to be simply a white-filled square, now have a medium-gray checkbox already in them. Now, I recognize that it turns to a dark-gray checkbox if I actually check the item, but on a quick glance, I now find it near-impossible for me to understand what's actually checked and what's not. Is there a way to go back to the simply white box?
Adrien Beau

This is very likely to be a browser-specific issue (or maybe even a browser add-on issue). I use Google Chrome, and the checkboxes are white-filled squares (with slightly rounded borders). Hovering the mouse cursor over a checkbox displays a golden check mark (like in the Toodledo logo). Once checked, the mark is displayed in dark gray.

What browser are you using? Which version, if you know it. On which operating system: Windows, MacOS?
paulza2

I'm using Google Chrome, version 46.0.2490.86 m, on a Windows 7 (corporate-owned) machine.
paulza2

And you are spot-on with it being a browser issue--I just tried it on Firefox and it looks fine. So I guess I'll just run a different browser for this one. Thank you!

- Paul
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Try clearing your browser's cache and reload the page. I was not able to reproduce this issue with Windows Chrome, but I think its just some temporary glitch.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.