ForumsQuestionsWhere did Multi-Edit go?

Where did Multi-Edit go?
abahde

Posted: Nov 25, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I don't see the Multi-edit button anymore in ToodleDo, where is it? It does not appear when I've done an Advanced Search, like Jake said it would on 10/22/15 in the ToodleDo forum:
>>The Advanced search page can be reached by clicking the magnifying glass in the ribbon on the far left side of the page, near the bottom. From this page, you can use the multi-edit tool the same way you have done before.<<

Jake also posted this on 11/20/15:
>>Which multi-edit button isn't working? The one to reveal the Multi-edit popup, or the one inside the popup that lets you save those changes?<<
In my case, I don't see a Multi-edit button ANYWHERE.

I thought the new procedure would let me Multi-Edit without searching, meaning, I could Multi-edit everything I was looking at. But I don't see any Multi-edit button there either.

I use Windows 10 and Google Chrome.

Thank you.
Audrey
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 25, 2015
Its been moved to the "Action Menu". You can see a screenshot here: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/22077/0/tasks-redesign-part-5.html
abahde

Posted: Nov 27, 2015
Thank you, Jake, but I don't see the icon that the above screenshot refers to. And the Action Menu does not have a Bulk Edit option.

I thought "Modify" would help, but that also does not give me a Bulk Edit Option, it only brings me back to Advanced Search and lets me do a new search.

Audrey
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 28, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket and attach a screenshot of what the page looks like to you. The icon should be there in the upper right corner, so I really want to see what your screen looks like.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.