ForumsQuestions"New Search" under saved searches

"New Search" under saved searches
sandro.krumbein

Posted: Dec 03, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello!

Since a few days I have a "saved search" which is called "New Search". When I click it, it loads, but not tasks appear (no label, that there aren't any tasks either). I also can't remove the search like I would with any other.

This might be related to https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/22129/0/enter-key-no-longer-starts-searches.html, because the "New Search" was usually selected, when the none-search described in that post happened. And from what I read the symptoms (regarding the empty task list) are the same.

Regards,
Sandro

P.S. This question should have probably been filed under something other than "Discussion"...

This message was edited Dec 03, 2015.
Salgud

Posted: Dec 03, 2015
New Search is the starting point for creating a new saved search. It is always there, and returns a list of all uncompleted tasks since the criteria are:

Checked Off | No
and
Task Name | is | blank
coolexplorer

Posted: Dec 04, 2015
Posted by Salgud:
New Search is the starting point for creating a new saved search. It is always there, and returns a list of all uncompleted tasks since the criteria are:

Checked Off | No
and
Task Name | is | blank

As conveyed by Salgud, 'New Search' is the 'beginning template' for adding rules and saving (your custom saved searches) under different names. It cannot be removed as it is the starting menu option for all the good stuff......saved searches. Enjoy!
sandro.krumbein

Posted: Jan 08, 2016
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply

I am aware of the "New Search" option, which is at the very TOP of the list on the left. But I have another one right in the MIDDLE of all my saved searches

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aix57gey2gk2zju/Screenshot%202016-01-08%2011.56.50.png?dl=0
Sabina A.

Posted: Jan 08, 2016
What happens when you click on it? Does it prompt a new search, or does it open what looks like an existing search?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.