ForumsQuestionsiPhone Push Notifications?

iPhone Push Notifications?
john

Posted: Jun 15, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I'm wondering if you have any plans to support push notifications on a toodledo todo to a next notification on the iPhone? That would be huge.
Anders

Posted: Jun 15, 2009
Toodledo doesn't usually share such specifics. However, just a guess, but I think they may have been hinting at something here: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/2056/-10583/outlook-reminders-on-iphone-in-toodledo.html
I hope they do add push reminders, and cut&paste too. Does anyone know if cut&paste will work between different 3rd party apps?

~Anders
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 16, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
We have already submitted a 3.0 compatibility update to Apple. It has a lot of new things in it that a lot of people will be happy about, but I was disappointed that I wasn't able to get everything that I wanted to put in it, in by Apple's deadline. That's all I'll say until the update gets approved by Apple.
KatBoy

iPhone app update! Wow - thanks. I can't wait to see what's new and hope Apple don't take forever approving it. I do have a wish list but whatever you've done - I know it will be worth waiting for. Thanks Toodledo

This message was edited Jun 16, 2009.
Anders

Posted by Toodledo:
We have already submitted a 3.0 compatibility update to Apple. It has a lot of new things in it that a lot of people will be happy about

Nice. I can't wait to see it :)
Claudio

Posted: Jun 18, 2009
Posted by Anders:
Does anyone know if cut&paste will work between different 3rd party apps?
Yes. I can copy from Toodledo and paste into Evernote.
Bill

Posted: Jun 29, 2009
Mark me down as another user who really wants push notifications.

RTM has support for this feature now.
Andrew

@Bill

It's already here!
Anders

Toodledo is currently beta-testing iPhone push notifications, so we will be getting them too.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.