ForumsQuestions2nd / 3rd ... Task List

2nd / 3rd ... Task List
Holger.Stern

Posted: Dec 21, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Hello,

I am new to Toodledo but I have already tried out Wunderlist and Any.Do. So far I like Toodledo much more than the other two, and I really like the way Toodledo organizes the tasks.

I like the task list so much that I want to use more than only one task list and its features. Is there a way to use more than one task list?

Thank you for your help
Holger
pawelkaleta

Score: 0 Reference
I am not sure if I understand correctly, but if you would like to have many lists you can create as many Folders as you want and have separate task lists in each Folder. However, this is not the only way to distinguish task lists between each other - you can use also other parameters like Contexts, Tags, even Priorities and Goals and have your lists organized as you want.
Salgud

Posted by Holger.Stern:
Hello,

I am new to Toodledo but I have already tried out Wunderlist and Any.Do. So far I like Toodledo much more than the other two, and I really like the way Toodledo organizes the tasks.

I like the task list so much that I want to use more than only one task list and its features. Is there a way to use more than one task list?

Thank you for your help
Holger

The various options mentioned by paw above are all available on the Profile & Settings page (down arrow, upper right), under Fields, Functions Used. Just add whatever parameters you want/need. I do advise to keep it fairly simple at first, then add as you get more experience with TD.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you are thinking about making multiple Toodledo accounts, you are welcome to do this, but we suggest that you keep 1 account and organizes tasks inside that account according to the different areas of your life. For example, you could use folders or contexts to keep work and home separate. This is a lot easier than juggling two Toodledo accounts.
Holger.Stern

Posted: Dec 22, 2015
Thank you very much for the replies.

I didn't think of using another folder but in my view, this is the best method and changing from one to another folder is not more than one or two clicks.

I had thought of the possibility of opening another account, but didn't think of the possibility to use folders. Using folders seems much easier to me than using another account.

Thank you again, from my point of view the problem is solved.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.