Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

The Incoming iPhone App

AuthorMessage
Andrew

Posted: Jun 19, 2009
Score: 0

Will you need to upgrade to OS 3.0 before you can use the iPhone application that is currently waiting approval? If you do, that would probably be the only feature I would need the 3.0 software for.
Anders

Toodledo has not mentioned needing 3.0 for the update, but I suppose it is possible. You don't find cut&paste and push notification attrelactive reasons for upgrade?
Proximo

I don't know the answer, but I would imagine that 3.0 is required to take advantage of the changes. It's free and installs quickly.
Jake

Toodledo Admin

The update that Apple is reviewing right now will work on 2.2.1 and 3.0 iPhones (and iPod touches). After this update, all future updates will be 3.0 only.
Andrew

That's good to know that it will work on both OSs. Probably the only feature I am excited about in 3.0 are the push notifications, but even that won't be terribly useful to me since all I have is an first gen iPod. Push notifications would probably drain the battery.

And 3.0 isn't free for iPod users. =/
Anders

Posted by Andrew:
Push notifications would probably drain the battery.

I also have a 1st gen iPod, and I have been getting push notifications from Google Calendar for a while now. It doesn't seem to affect my battery very much at all.

And 3.0 isn't free for iPod users. =/

Seriously, what's up with that. Cheapskates!
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014