ForumsQuestionsColumn Views

Column Views
Dan Burke

Posted: Jan 27, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
My question is two-fold:

1. Firstly, I have attempted to change my column width but don't see the symbol referenced in the Help Answer: "If you are viewing your tasks in the Grid format, you can easily reorder or resize the columns. Click the <-> icon at the top right corner of the list header and then drag and drop the columns to resize or reorder them." Yet, I don't see that icon on the page anywhere. (Using Chrome 47.0)

2. How do I change the Columns that are included in any view? E.g., I'd like to have Date Added always be shown as a column, rather than the defaults.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here, but please steer me in the right direction. Much appreciated.

This message was edited Jan 27, 2016.
Dan Burke

Posted: Jan 27, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I'm so sorry. After many many attempts trying to figure this out, I just realized there is a whole slew of columns off of my screen space to the right, as the columns are too wide to all be shown on the screen. This answers my question.

To me, it seems like there should be a more intuitive setting for adjusting columns, but I'm all good now. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.