ForumsQuestionsOutlook sync with gSyncit

Outlook sync with gSyncit
Anders_4

Posted: Mar 09, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I am using ClearContext as my main driver for organisation of e-mail, tasks and projects in Outlook. For mobile access I have set up synchronisation with Toodledo using gSyncit and I am using Pocket Informant on my Android mobile to access tasks when I'm on the move and do not have my computer handy. This works well with one little exception. My setup works in the following way:

1. I have setup all projects to be categorised with '*' in front of the name and of course all contexts begin with '@'.
2. gSyncit syncs all categories starting with '@' to Toodledo-context and all categories beginning with '*' to Toodledo-folder. Works like a charm.

In Toodledo I (would like to) use the star function to indicate next actions. The issue I have now is that I would therefore like to sync the '!Next' category in Outlook to the Toodledo-Star. In other words I want the tasks I have set as next actions in CC/Outlook (Category: !Next) to end up as starred in Toodledo and vice versa. But this does not seem to be possible. Anyone with ideas?

This message was edited Mar 09, 2016.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 09, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
This would have to be supported by gSyncIt. I would try to get in touch with them and see if they have a solution for this.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.