ForumsQuestionsNeed ability to set priorities and due dates for Goals

Need ability to set priorities and due dates for Goals
jenkiernan415

Posted: Mar 11, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Long-time user here. What is the status of being able to set priorities and dates for Goals? I like the idea of Goals, and being able to assign Tasks to them. But at present I don't use Goals, because they're not much use to me without being able to set relative priorities for each goal. E.g., I would like to be able to set "Be financially independent" as a high-priority long-term goal, and "Watch all movies set in San Francisco" as a low-priority long-term goal, set due dates for both as I see fit, and have the Tasks assigned to those Goals be prioritized accordingly, in places like the Hotlist.

User bbeyenhof made this request in the Forums on Jun 26, 2009: "That's exactly what I'd like... some way to set priority for goals in order to affect sorting by Importance without having to change priority for each task individually. I think it would work best dynamically (goal X adds 1 or 2 to task priority), though doing it statically during task creation as well (tasks for Goal Y start with a default priority of 2)."

What is the status of this feature?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 11, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.