ForumsQuestionsQuick way to see what tasks you reassigned?

Quick way to see what tasks you reassigned?
kleerkoat

Posted: Jun 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Using Toodledo by myself was just fine until I started getting my whole CAD department signed on.

I've already expressed my thoughts on tasks not being placed in the person you reassign them to folder of the same name.

To the point of this post.....

Is there a quick way for me to tell what tasks I have reassigned seperated by person so I can check on their status, see if I even logged in a task and reassigned it.

I know the powers that be realize some of the shortcomings of Collaboration and are working to improve it, but I thought this might be something I can do now somehow.

Everytime I reassign a task, I feel like it is getting dropped into a black hole.
Anders

Posted: Jun 24, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
I have only played around with the collaboration tools, and have not really used them seriously, but I have a thought. Using Toodledo's new cloning feature, you could duplicate a task to be reassigned before reassigning it, then change the Status of the copy to Delegated. That way you could easily see all your reassigned tasks, and you could even put the name of the person to whom it was assigned in the Note field.

Also, the only way that I can think of to see your reassigned tasks is to make sure your collaborators have the Assignor field enabled, then when you look at each one's task list, you could sort by that field, and find all tasks assigned by you.

~Anders

This message was edited Jun 24, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.