ForumsQuestionsToodledo in german ?

Toodledo in german ?
Maik Müller

Posted: Jun 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

it is a very cool tool. Why it give toodledo not with a german translation ? I use it on desktop PC and Iphone. Very nice tool, but all in english.

Is a german translation on road ?

Greetings,
Maik
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 24, 2009
Translations to different languages is something that is on our to-do list for a future update.
schickal

Posted: Aug 12, 2009
@toodledo, if you need our help --> contact me :-)

thx for this great service!!!!!
face

Posted: Feb 04, 2010
WHEN ?
Toodline

Posted: Feb 04, 2010
Mine Pro plus Subscription runs out in December of this year. Is the Second Year as Pro User. Unfortunately, I have extended too early the contract. If it finds a pity no German translation of this programme gives. Will not extend guaranteed any more. The AppStore has enough ToDo lists with German surface. My English is not so well I the programme as the whole can use without on problems to bump because I do not understand it. Sorry, but I Find a better Programm and write this in my Blog

P.S.: Look this Post from the Nov. 2008 !
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/718/-4235/toodledo-on-the-iphone.html

This message was edited Feb 04, 2010.
buesingde

Posted: May 25, 2010
Although I have no problems with the english language I'd definitely prefer a german translation of Toodledo.

I somewhere found a status of 42% finished - is the any chance of getting a estimated release date yet?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 25, 2010
Our translations are being done by volunteers. It will be done when we have enough volunteers that contribute some time to help us finish. If you want to help out, please feel free to pitch in.
buesingde

Posted: May 26, 2010
Hmmm...is there a chance to get more informations about it? Potentially I'd like to join...
Studio

Posted: May 26, 2010
buesingde

Posted: May 27, 2010
Cool, thanks - I'm actually translating those things ;-)

As saw that one can vote for the suggested translations. Suggested, all field are translated...who is to decide what translation will be chosen and when it's done?

PS: Almost all fields have been translated by now. Why does the indicator only shows up 38%?

This message was edited May 27, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 27, 2010
The translations must get enough votes to turn them green. Then it will be 100%.
buesingde

Posted: Jun 01, 2010
OK then I have to wake up the (unknown) german users that they vote, right?
ralph.kurz

Posted: Aug 06, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Hey,

ich habe ein Greasemonkey-Script für Firefox und Toodledo geschrieben. Ihr findet es hier: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/83127

Viel Spaß!

Ralph

This message was edited Aug 06, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.