ForumsQuestionsBetter folder support

Better folder support
ibjiba

Posted: Apr 18, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
I've been using Toodledo for personal tasks for a long while and now want to start using it for work tasks as well. The usage cases between the two are very different. I would use two folders (Personal & Work) to separate the two areas. I'd prefer to use the same account but currently that isn't possible because:

* In charts you can't filter on folder. When I look at my stats I don't want to mix my personal & work tasks. However currently it isn't possible to show stats for one folder only.

* Email-to-toodledo has only one email address. I'd like to have more than one email address with separate default set for each. For example email [email protected] goes to folder Work with prio low while email [email protected] has different settings.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 18, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
It sounds like you may want to create two Toodledo accounts if you want to keep your work/personal totally separated with distinct graphs and defaults. In the statistics section you can limit the "line graph" to a specific folder. We plan to add this filter to the other graphs as well in the future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.